Jharkhand State Government has sought online feedback from parents and guardians of children studying in all government, private and aided schools in Jharkhand on whether schools should be opened considering the spread of the coronavirus infection.
Parents and guardians have until July 30 to fill the survey forms which may help the government in making decisions on if and when to open schools keeping in view the spread and effects of Covid-19. For this, the School Education and Literacy Department has prepared an Online Feedback Form.
The form is available on the following Jharkhand government websites:
Parents can also provide their feedback through the direct link of the Online Feedback Form at : http://forms.gle/B3QhvVatQqG38Qj4A
The forms have also been shared with teachers and parents via WhatsApp.
After the initial questions asking for details of student, parents, school, class and contact numbers, the form has various sections and questions asked are like:
- What is the likely period they will be comfortable with the reopening of schools
Preferred mode of transportation of children with options such as own transport or school buses
- School/Teaching hours with options such as 2, 4 or 6 hours
- Mode of teaching with options like Online classes only, Daily school classroom teaching, Alternate-day school classroom teaching, Combination of online and school classroom teaching
- Precautions parents wish the school should take while calling the student with options such as Body temperature measurement before entering school, Availability of hand sanitizer, Usage of face mask by students, Alternate-day classes, Social distancing within the classroom, Sanitisation of school/classrooms, Handwashing facility in the washroom
- Mode of mid-day meals after the opening of schools
Parents can also send any additional feedback that they may have to email@example.com.